Friday, January 16, 2015

1/16/15

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.

Well here at Blue Valley I just kind of chill out and do stuff. I'll try in most of my classes but I tend to get pretty bored or my attention span could get the better of me. I don't get as involved as a lot of people but I do enjoy band and the extra-curricular parts of that. My favorite class this year was probably Health which is already finished but there was a lot of funny stuff and fun people in that class. I'm really looking forward to the trip we're taking to Colorado for band later this year and it'll probably be a good time, other than that there isn't much I'm looking forward too because I just don't feel interested in much right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment