Thursday, February 19, 2015

2/19/15

Copy and paste these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food: Pulled Pork
Foods I'd like to avoid: Most Seafood
My favorite things to learn: Coding of course
My favorite color: Green
My best friends are: Howey, Ethan, Logan, Jerry, Kellen
My favorite games to play: Dodgeball
My favorite books: The Hunt for Red October, The Stand
My favorite movies or TV shows: The Hurt Locker, The Following
My favorite holiday: Christmas
Things I do well: Trombone
Things I need to practice more: Trombone
My favorite place to go: Chicago/Iowa City
My favorite family activities: Awkward Conversations with them
My favorite thing to do outside: Basketball
My favorite chore: Winning bets to get out of chores
My least favorite chore: Dishes
What I want to be when I grow up: That's a funny one
A place I want to visit: Boston
My favorite part of the year: Summer/Football Season
My favorite part of each day: 2:50

No comments:

Post a Comment